Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By placing an order with us you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- ‘The Company’ means Apawtiser Dog Treats.
- ‘Customer’ means any Company or Individual who uses this website to place an order with the Company.
- ‘Goods’ ‘products’ means any items offered for sale by the Company.
- Prior to placing an order, the Customer should ensure that their dog does not suffer from any allergies, or have any special dietary requirements, that would make our products unsuitable. The Company cannot accept any liability for the consequences of any allergic reaction to their products.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any order and will not be obliged to provide a reason for doing so. Any payment made by the Customer will be refunded in full and the Contract deemed to be terminated. The Company shall not be liable for any cost incurred by the Customer as a result of this termination.
- Should the Company be unable to supply any of the products ordered for any reason, the Customer will be contacted and offered an explanation and the opportunity to cancel the order. Should the Customer decide to cancel the order then any payment made will be refunded in full.
- The shape of the treats is subject to change at the discretion of the company.
- Colour and thickness of the treats may differ slightly due to the handmade nature of the treats.
- Treats are sold by weight not number.
- The Company’s prices may be subject to change without notice.
- The Company’s online payment system is administered by Stripe with most major Credit and Debit cards being accepted. The Company cannot accept any orders for which payment has not been received in full.
- Apawtiser Dog Treats will process your order within two to four working days of receipt. A shipment usually take up to three business days for arrival. Delivery charge is £2.95, but free for orders over £30.00. Goods will be posted 2nd Class with Royal Mail.
- UK Bank Holidays are not classed as business days, so please allow an extra business day for delivery.
- The customer has the right to cancel the order within 14 days of receipt. For all cancellations, the product should be returned unopened in its original packaging for a full refund of the costs. All returns will be at the Customers expense unless the goods are deemed faulty.
- Where the Customer has requested 1st class delivery, the Company will refund the cost of their standard delivery.
- Where the Company deems the product is returned due to a fault the Customer will receive a full refund plus the costs of return.
- All refunds will be made in the same manner payment was received.
- All returned goods must be returned within 14 days of the Customer cancelling the order.
- In the unlikely event that the Customer is not satisfied with the product the Company can be contacted at email@example.com or by writing to Apawtiser, 25 Royds Crescent, Rhodesia, Worksop, S80 3HF.
- Should the Customer be dissatisfied with the outcome of their complaint, further advice can be found at the EU’s Online Dispute Resolution site.